Southern Salad & Sandwich Company, Inc.
803-981-9222 fax: 803-981-9333
803-548-9222 fax: 803-548-9333
How we’re helping you stay safe!
Southern Salads and their staff, thank you for your continued loyalty as we navigate the current health situation in our community. As always, we appreciate the opportunity to be part of your special occasions and your everyday meals. Southern Salads knows that you are trusting us to be vigilant in our food safety practices. Know that we will continue to deliver great food to you, ready for you to enjoy with confidence.
ACTIONS WE ARE TAKING
We are taking the Coronavirus COVID-19 very seriously. Fortunately, we already diligently follow Food Safety Laws which go a long way in ensuring that we make food in a clean and safe way. As we do every day, we are making sure that all of our standard operating procedures regarding sanitation are being strictly upheld and followed. In addition, we are carefully following the guidelines and directives from the CDC and food industry experts. We have heightened our protocol on all sanitation efforts and will have ongoing education with our staff on the preventative measures being continuously updated by the CDC regarding food, food handling, and safety.
PRACTICES THAT WE WILL CONTINUE USING
- Clean and sanitize thoroughly throughout the entire Restaurant.
- Reinforce heightened protocol on all of our sanitation efforts.
- Educate our staff members on prevention as provided by the CDC.
- Maintain strict hand washing guidelines.
- Ensure that staff members adhere to our sick leave policies requiring staff to stay home if they do not feel well.
- All non-dining hard surfaces in our kitchen and dining room (light switches, door handles, refrigerator handles, hand sinks, paper towel dispensers, etc.) are heavily disinfected 3 times a day.
- We have switched to single-wrapped silverware for all orders.
- Our Delivery Service is taking extra precautions as well.
Over the years we have gotten to know so many of you just as you have come to know us. We will get through this together and we will continue to be there for your celebrations and sorrows, office meetings, or just because you don’t feel like cooking. Let us make your day a little bit easier.